Business Development Executive
Department: Sales - Location: Mexico City
IV.AI is a fast growing business and a major part of that growth is our ability to bring in new clients to work with us on a long term basis. We work with brands and businesses to get value from our proprietary AI models to help them engage, understand and serve their customers.
As a Business Development Executive, your primary role will be to sell IV.AI solutions to the biggest brands in the world. You should be well connected in the customer care industry and excel at pitching to C-Suite level executives.
- Grow the number of clients using IV.AI solutions
- Build and maintain a robust pipeline of opportunities by identifying new prospects and validating their potential before moving them to proposal stage
- Create enterprise level proposals that clearly deliver against client objectives and KPIs, communicating IV.AI’s value proposition clearly and concisely
- Presenting IV.AI capabilities to new clients
- Presentation of proposals to clients
- Working with the Customer Success and Development teams to create solutions for clients based on IV.AI platform capabilities
- Forecasting and reporting pipeline and opportunities accurately to CRO
- Writing and delivering a business plan outlining your goals on a bi-annual basis aligning with overall business goals of IV.AI
Skills and Attributes
- Ability to work independently and can manage priorities and initiatives efficiently
- Ability to articulate ideas, concepts and vision to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills with a proven track record of meeting deadlines under pressure
- High adaptability to situational and organizational changes
- Highly motivated, resourceful, and results-orientated to achieve goals
- Excellent social skills; friendly and outgoing, not afraid to connect with new people
- Passionate about innovation, tech, or making a difference in general
- Possess an entrepreneurial mindset
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and eﬀectively
- Extremely well-organized and analytical with an ability to work well under pressure
- Strong team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Keep up to date with technological and market developments in the industry.
- Attend training and actively seek to continually enhance understanding of company’s products and value proposition
Qualifications and experience
- 3-5 years of professional experience in Business Development rolesideally in the Customer Service or BPO space
- Proven track record of delivering against sales targets
- Track record of building and maintaining excellent long term client relationships
- Experience working with technical products and teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Batchelor or Master degree a bonus
Who are we?
IV.AI is the world's smartest AI platform with a focus on enterprise. We have grown fast but aim to retain our scrappy nature that enabled us to build big ML models that outperform the industry standards. There are a lot of companies right now that talk about the potential impact of AI while we hustle hard and have actually proven the benefits repeatedly. See validation on the homepage or via case studies and press.
We’re trying to help everyone become better informed by using machine learning - whether it's a model that makes sense of noisy social media data, a voice-powered interface, or a conversational interface, we want to help others make more informed decisions by using AI.
Our inclusive culture values people regardless of their background, education, or upbringing. In order to train machines to act appropriately we need to be representative of the entire population. AI is only as good as the teams working on it and the training it receives.
You should expect hard challenges working with our tier 1 client list. In just 3 years we have built a scalable platform with 1000s of AI solutions for Fortune 500 companies including Sony, Netflix, Time Warner, Fox, Capital One, Estée Lauder, to name a few.
Being professional and respectful of our clients is of the utmost importance. We work with blue chip clients and we sometimes work with very sensitive data.
Our employees are constantly problem solving and assessing their own output to maximize delivery. It's important that our team is always looking for the best way of addressing problems so we can manage customer expectations.
We never try to write more code than is necessary for a task. We modularize and systemize everything. Concurrency is important to us and simple solutions always win. We work together to determine best practices / processes, and to stick to them. We believe that no challenge is too hard.
We’re still young. Expect that you'll be part of a core team, able to have a say in the future of the company. Also expect that the senior team have no problem being challenged: they love to listen.
Who you should be...
You should love to build things and be excited about AI. You should be smart but always willing to learn. You'll be able to accept your own limitations and be honest that nobody knows everything, anybody is able to ask for support. You will always be looking for solutions that can speed up workflows. Efficiency is at the top of your mind. You like doing things the "right" way, but are pragmatic when you have a deadline.